Late Oct. Halloween run northeast PA. | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Late Oct. Halloween run northeast PA.

All you need is a little trailer to tow behind your ex. That way where ever you are, you'll always be home.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ya i sooo want a lil pop up just for these events

ok since it seems like their is going to be a good turn out anybody want a free safari rack I will try to bring it with me its just the rack the light mounts are gone..I will try to load it unless somebody wants to come to the house and get it its big...Anybody want to help put in my gears the weekend before the run???? i will supply beverages!!!!

well i can gladly accept said rack but idk bout gearing since i still gotta fiddle with my tie rods lol

ok since it seems like their is going to be a good turn out anybody want a free safari rack I will try to bring it with me its just the rack the light mounts are gone..I will try to load it unless somebody wants to come to the house and get it its big...Anybody want to help put in my gears the weekend before the run???? i will supply beverages!!!!

where ya located?

I got my own list of crap to do to but if your close I could help. Do you have all the proper tools for gearing?, are you doing both axles? are they out of the vehicle? (the axles that is)

well i can gladly accept said rack but idk bout gearing since i still gotta fiddle with my tie rods lol

its funny, I just happen to have an inner tie rod as a backup for my old rack setup in the back of my truck from years ago

Damn, beat me to the safari rack. Kas, I just refound the step bars for ya when I stumbled in at 2am last night. I have my to do list too. I treated myself to coil spacers, shackles and shocks for my birthday tomorrow. :] Tires come with next weeks pay check!

you turnin the big... what? twelve?

:D

Damn, beat me to the safari rack. Kas, I just refound the step bars for ya when I stumbled in at 2am last night. I have my to do list too. I treated myself to coil spacers, shackles and shocks for my birthday tomorrow. :] Tires come with next weeks pay check!

well happy... umm.. before-lateted birthday.

you guys got it easy, heres my list:

rebuild tranny crossmember - DONE!
new front rims
swap rear leafs
new rear u-bolts
rear rear shocks
rear locker
new rear driveshaft
new front driveshaft (square)
outter pinion bearing and seal on front d44 diff
repack front bearings
new front axle shaft u-joints
fab new track bar
replace upper intake O-rings

I think thats it... but there probably more.

I got the rear out I,m setn up the back now just got to decide if i am going to do disc brakes out back or use my drums..I,m still waiting on the front it should be here shortly ..Thanks for the offers but i think i got enough help i hope.As for the safari rack Nosveten pmed me first so he got first dibs on it if he dont snatch it up its open game.

I got the rear out I,m setn up the back now just got to decide if i am going to do disc brakes out back or use my drums..I,m still waiting on the front it should be here shortly ..Thanks for the offers but i think i got enough help i hope.As for the safari rack Nosveten pmed me first so he got first dibs on it if he dont snatch it up its open game.

ok, cool... yeah, I dont need the rack, I just took my Yakima rack off my truck as it was gettin tangled up in trees all the time from being so high up there.

Anyone need a set of BFG AT 33x12.5r15's with 50% tread? I need the rims they're on but no need for the tires, 300 for the tires.

I do, but the wife says I cant get new tires till my new ones wear out , or if i can find a trade km2 31"S , I knew I should have got the 33's in the first place.

Dang, if only they were 31's.

well if anyone wants them, they will probably be broken up by thursday and will probably be gone, I'm not selling them but the guy that is wants to make more money off them so the price isnt in stone after thursday.

Hmm....sounds like the perfect price to move up...

update, 250 for the tires, but they have to be gone by this weekend.

attached pic of tread wear, def. more than 50%

Attachments

• tires1.jpg
    tires1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 134

Sweet . Thanks Kas.:)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Boy i wish i could fit them with out havin to cut stuff .And your welcome Nosveten glad it got a new home i was gonna scrap it

Back