Leaf spring bushings & brake pad springs for '04 Sport Trac | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Leaf spring bushings & brake pad springs for '04 Sport Trac

Shortboss

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 SportTrac XLT
Hi,
I've been scouring the internet looking for rear leaf spring eye bushings and rear brake pad springs for my 2004 Explorer Sport trac with no success. I also need a company that ships internationally since I live in the Caribbean.

Can anyone point me in the right direction urgently? Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I bought a parking brake hardware kit (and shoes) from RockAuto.

Thanks ... Will check out the link. Re the brake pad springs ... that's all my mechanic told me so will have to ask more questions. I also need parking brake shoes - but I found those - if that helps any?!!

Thanks ... Will check out the link. Re the brake pad springs ... that's all my mechanic told me so will have to ask more questions. I also need parking brake shoes - but I found those - if that helps any?!!

There are no "springs" with disc brakes. Just pads and anti-rattle clips. Maybe that's what your mech is referring to. Any auto parts store should have those. They also come with better quality pads.

[MENTION=186147]koda2000[/MENTION] ... Ok, thanks for the insight. Maybe that's what he meant. Will leave him to sort out that one.

Back