Led Converstion (Need bulb numbers) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Led Converstion (Need bulb numbers)

i wanna convert to led bulbs in my 02 explorer. only thing is i need someone to link me the bulb numbers( stock or even the led bulbs) so i can buy them i bought my cluster ones but turned out to be the wrong ones . thanks all and im sry if theres another post like this i tryed to search and got nothing i even went and manualy searched 30 pages of the lighting forum and nothing.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

o ic what do u suggest?

what i mainly wanna do is change my interior light color to blue. all of them lol.

those are almost totally 194s, as for what I suggest, something like this usually would be what I suggest.
www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2031734#post2031734

But, since you aren't going to be trying to replace any of your safety lighting on the outside of your vehicle, plug and play is fine, but most will be much dimmer than your stock bulbs. If you don't want to make arrays like shown in the link above, you can measure the area that you are planning on putting LEDs into, and for dome lights and such, you should buy panels that will fit and have plugs to go into your stock light sockets.

nice ty apreciate the help

Back