Left side phone mount | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Left side phone mount

mugatu44

Reaction score
Does anyone have a recommendation on a mount that will work on the left side of the driver? I was thinking of on the left vent. Does anyone have a vent mount recommendation for a 2013 Explorer? I will be using an iPhone with bumper case.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Does anyone have a recommendation on a mount that will work on the left side of the driver? I was thinking of on the left vent. Does anyone have a vent mount recommendation for a 2013 Explorer? I will be using an iPhone with bumper case.
Welcome to the Forum mugatu44. :wavey:
Although I don't have a suggestion for you, I am sure that another member may. I don't recall this topic coming up before. I have the bluetooth and just keep my phone in its holder on my belt.

Peter

Depending where you live the left side can be critical to clearing the window of fog, ice/snow, some phones can not operate with the heat on them for very long. This was the case of my old iPhone- the heat wouldn't be blasting, just on..

I currently have a vent attachment for my large droid phone & otter box case, being right handed I have this munted to the left center vent over the MFT

I have used this previously with great success on my iPhones with cases installed. I just mount it low on the window and flex it where I need it. Works both left and right side.

Car mount

Search Pro-clip, they made a quality product

Back