• Register Today It's free!

Let's plan a meet.

fyrfyter612

Reaction score
City, State
Portage Lakes, OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Ford Explorer Sport
I was just thinking we need to plan a meet of some sort. I am a member of Rangerpowersports.com from when I owned my 2000 Ranger. We would plan meets to just get together and hang out. Usually would just get together, maybe meet at a restaraunt like Dave and Buster's and then just find a park to hang out and just talk and check out each other's rides. I'd like to do the same thing here for all the Buckeye Explorers. If anyone else is interested lemme know and I'll start trying to plan something for spring/summer. I just checked things out on rangerpowersports.com and they're trying to plan a spring/summer meet. I had mentioned on there if enough people on here are up for it to plan a combined meet for Explorer/Ranger owners. They had mentioned meeting at Summit Racing here in Akron and then taking it from there. So...let me hear it people...who's up for a meet??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

on May 9th,10th,11th in lima ohio alot of us will be there at one of the lagerest 4x4 truck shows in ohio come join us its at the fairground in lima on 309 hope to see you there.

That sounds like fun. I don't offroad my Explorer though. It's too nice to beat up in my opinion. What I'd like to do is just get a meet with Explorer and possibly Ranger owners only.

That sounds like fun. I don't offroad my Explorer though. It's too nice to beat up in my opinion. What I'd like to do is just get a meet with Explorer and possibly Ranger owners only.

if its in the akron area i would be up for it. summits a great place to meet up! let me know if anything gets planned!

Well.....as of yet your the only other member who has spoke up about being interested in a meet. I'd still like to plan something for the summer. The guys at Rangerpowersports.com are planning one in April and I'm on a 24 hour shift at the fire dept that day. If more people are interested I'll work on plans for one for the summer time....possibly a combined meet with the Ranger guys.

i say we meet around north columbus/polaris. i know a few ranger and explorer guys around here.

I am down to get together!

Back