• Register Today It's free!

Lift is done!

rr38690

Reaction score
City, State
Shadyside, OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 Limited V8
Well last weekend I started my lift project. I went with the BTF 2.25/1.75 and the 3inch body lift. Everything is done just need tires. Thinking of going with 35s but im not sure how much ill have to trim. Or should I stick with 33s? what do you guys think? Ill try to post some pics tomorrow of how the lift turned out!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If you have 4.10's with the V8 you would be alright with 35's for awhile but would still want to regear eventually and probably would need a little trimming. Get the pics up now :p: lol

If you have 4.10's with the V8 you would be alright with 35's for awhile but would still want to regear eventually and probably would need a little trimming. Get the pics up now :p: lol

3rd gen, 4.10's weren't an option:(

I'd stick with 33's because they'll be more practical, easier on the drivetrain and more than fill out the look. Have you went through the 3rd gen pic thread to see what other's are running with similar setups as you?

3rd gen, 4.10's weren't an option:(

I'd stick with 33's because they'll be more practical, easier on the drivetrain and more than fill out the look. Have you went through the 3rd gen pic thread to see what other's are running with similar setups as you?

Woops...then yeah I agree with 33's...

33's will tuck in the wheel well *almost... 35's no way...
Don't forget 15" rims won't clear brakes....

Here are a few pics I got on my phone this morning. Sorry it was raining and I just got done with midnight shift at the mine and didn't feel like washing it. When I get my new tires Ill clean it up good and post good pics!

well i screwed that up here ill try again

Don't use the url...your photo's are private...you need to right click the image, click "view image info" and then copy and paste the image "location"

When you put the cursor over the image, 4 links pop up and you want to copy the "IMG Code" link. Paste that link directly onto the message box where you type and you should be golden;)

th_IMG_0016.jpg

th_IMG_0015.jpg

Looks good! On your phone, see if you can make the picture size bigger as it seems setup for sending pictures via texting. Otherwise, get a normal camera when you get a chance:D Keep it up!!!

look good

Im glad everybody likes it! When i get new rubber ill take pics with my Nikon. Still thinking about 35s though. Def gonna run Nitto Terra Grapplers.

Ordered 33s yesterday!!! They said they would be in next week!!

Sounds good...can't wait to see them.

Bought Ronin's spacers which should be here today or tomorrow...wish I could afford new rubber.

Im glad everybody likes it! When i get new rubber ill take pics with my Nikon. Still thinking about 35s though. Def gonna run Nitto Terra Grapplers.

Don't take this the wrong way but I've never understood why anyone likes these tires...

My friends boss has 40's on 20's and they are 700 ea and thats wholesale...
Imo they don't lol very agressive and I have yet to hear good reviews regarding 4x4ing with them...theyre decent on sand but has about it...
I really wouldn't run 35's if you plan to 4x4...

Got my new tires!!! Went with 305/70-16 NITTO Terra Grapplers. Fit is great, rubbs a little at full lock. Will not be able to post pics until next week when im not on dayshift :( Its dark when i go into the mine and dark when i come out not to mention its dark all shift while i am there!

I used to work swing shift at a steel mill, I know all about going into work dark and coming home dark lol felt like I lived in alaska for a minute, didnt see sun for 2 weeks at a time it seemed!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back