• Register Today It's free!

lift question

insanemudder

Reaction score
City, State
bernville, pennsylvania
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 sport
im putting a 4 in suspension lift by trailmaster on and a 3 in body lift from a ranger but i want to fit 36 x 12.50's under it, now on the trailmaster site or one of the sites that sells trailmaster suspension lifts it says just with a 4 insuspension lift i can fit 35's under it but online on this website it says i can only put 35's under it with a 4 in suspension and a 3 in body, so now which is it and if yall dont think they will fit the 36 x 12.50's that is then what mods can i do to fit them underneath and i hear that i might not have to regear, isnt regearing only to regain the lost accleration that was lost? need some help here

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

regearing is smart if you're gonna run anything 35" or up.. not just acceleration is lost, you lose gas mileage, you basically lose your OD because your engine and tranny are like wtf omg this sux, also its gonna wear down your components because there so huge.. i would stick 33" on, but if you really want the bigger tire then only go to 35"

ive never heard of 36 12.50s but im sure you could get them to fit, you would just have to do some trimming (maybe a lot, i donno) but you are definately going to want to regear for the same reasons badash stated. I would say something like 4.88 or 5.13 for those 36's

or if you dont want to cut anything get fiberglass. its kinda exspensive but looks better i think. if you do go the fiberglass route then you should deffenitly be able to fit 36's with the 4 inch suspension lift and 3 inch body lift. And oh ya you would be wise to regear.

35"s would be pretty rough under a 4" lift, haha.... I'd say you could fit 36"s, but it would be close.

best regearing for 36 12.50 tsls

if its the v6 than i would go with bigdave and say 5.13s if not something higher

im gonna go 35's i decided i might go with claws also and its the v6 sohc

make sure you dont bust up your front D35. they can take only so much. 35's pushin it wih that front.

what do you mean by bust it, how could i renforce it?

Back