• Register Today It's free!

lift

sina220

Reaction score
City, State
pittsburgh, pennsylvania
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XL SOHC
i went offroading today (1\18\03) in the snow in pennsylvania where i live, me n some friend went for about 3 hours n i really enjoyed it, i have a stock 99 X with the SOHC v6, i was really impressed with its stock capabilities and had a lot of fun. so now im thinking about improving on those capabilities, maybe a few inches of lift and actuall off road tires, beef up the suspension etc because id like to go off roading as often as i can, so i was wondering, as i am a newcomer to offroading x's, what some good parts would be to improve my offraod capabilites and make my x a little more durable...thanks for any help fellas

some decent tires in a 31" size, and a torstion twist and shackles... welcome th the site.... do a search for tt/shackles there is one thread in specific that is titled torsion bar 101

The TT/War lift is great for a "beginner". However, if you want to go larger than 31s might as well do it all at once cause once you lift it, you're gonna want to lift it more ;)

Welcome! Feel free to use the search feature and hunt around. But if you have any questions, please ask (we just may ask you to search again though :D )

Back