Lifted 98 Sport | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lifted 98 Sport

well rats......

i was painting my body tonight...and i screwed up......looks like its gonna be all black!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Painting body

Riff,
I use my air brush for painting bodies and don't seem to have a problem, but I have done about 30 of them so that helps.

wow!!!! do you have any usa-1's?

What had happened, was i was trying to trim in the windshield wipers, and the trim around the passenger windows. then i was going to paint the rest of the body the color of my exploder. Well...unfortunately, im not that great with a trim brush, so i messed up on the windows......

oh well...what can you do....

Remote Controls

I only have 6 cars and trucks no USA 1 but I have a couple different bodies for each one.

WAY TO GO DENNIS!!!
I just came across this for the first time and Patrick was setting on my lap and he wants to know where you got it?
I told him he better ask Santa for that one, because I don't think I can afford it.
We think it would have looked much better painted purple but that is just a personal opinion. lol
NICE TRUCK

Perry,
Purple is ok but my truck is green.
I've got alot of money tied up in it, About $1,500.
It used to be a Bullhead.

Now all you need is a little http://www.explorer4x4.com sticker made to scale for your mini version. Looks great. i may need to get back into that hobby now. Thanks alot... :)

Pretty Raw!

Dennis,
man thats practically THUNDEROUS!!
now all u have to do is make your EXPLORER look like the TOY!

MurkinMan

I am woking on it. I need the solid axle swap.

Back