Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread! | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread!

Awesome, I love the dark taillights for this truck, and can't wait to see how it turns out! :thumbsup:

& you don't have any window tint? And on the headlights and the corners, are you talking about the ones 01Rockstar has up there? ^^
If I'm not mistaken, Major Rhino has the completely black corner lights, and plans on getting the tinted headlights, right?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No, no windows tinted, yet. I was planning on getting the blacked out headlights and marker lights from eBay. Rockstar painted his headlights, tail lights and offroad lights to tint them. Since I am selling my Show Truck (check it out in the trucks for sale section) I'll focus on more mods for my ST and turn it into my Show Truck/ daily driver and just get a beater daily driver down the road.

Awesome, I love the dark taillights for this truck, and can't wait to see how it turns out! :thumbsup:

& you don't have any window tint? And on the headlights and the corners, are you talking about the ones 01Rockstar has up there? ^^
If I'm not mistaken, Major Rhino has the completely black corner lights, and plans on getting the tinted headlights, right?

I actually swapped out the blacked out corners for some clear ones.

Good deal Jerry, Good luck.

Rhino: Yeah I'm thinking I want those too, I think they have some on eBay am I right?
haha and I bet your Trac is looking sick now, hope mine turns out okay.. We'll have our own Gold ST Pics Thread hahaa :D

IMAG0228.jpg

lift shackles and tt
33's
yakima lowriders and rola roof basket

thinking about the body lift

next up,
paint the bumpers black, black headlights and smoked taillights :D

any suggestions on the following?

is flowmaster 40 too loud?

delta vs original?

Flowmaster sounds good when you get on it but has a loud drone sound. I switched to MagnaFlow and really like it but I have the folllowing:

Random Tech Stainless steel Y-Pipe (pre cat delete) 50 state legal
Random Tech Stainless steel High Flow (single) Cat
2.5" dual custom tailpipes

Alot of members here have SpinTech mufflers and they sound awesome, that'll be my next muffler but it'll be awhile since I just installed a tainless steel muffler so no worries about rust.

Go spintech FTW!!! Sounds awesome cruising around, then jump on the freeway and she doesn't really drone at all. Also is quiet enough to hear your tunes. Very lightweight and an awesome design. Go single or double. Hell... Go triple if you please!

Here's a pic of my pretty simple setup w/ single 2.25" inlet 2.5" outlet w/ factory cats still installed.
1314663791.jpg

I have one of those in my garage just waiting for the day it gets installed :)

Unfortunately I got fired from my job today, and college is hella expensive so idk when that will be :(

DAMN! getting fired sucks bro! hope you find something quick. just make sure you are making school your first priority over everything else.

DAMN! getting fired sucks bro! hope you find something quick. just make sure you are making school your first priority over everything else.

I know it, cant pay loan bills if I dont have a job tho :( I just got done with the Autozone App, I feel like that would be a fairly educational job hahaha. Have like 5 more today so I wont be able to cruise the forums as usual. I'll be back on soon enough. Have pics and a write up for Shocks/ TT SL that needs done :D

I FINALLY MADE IT!!

I got my new shocks and Shackles installed today! I can be in the big kid thread now hahahaaha.

I did some light off roading in the woods by my house. Took some pics to help show off my humble midwest landscape...

DSCN1184.jpg

DSCN1186.jpg

Back Shackles
DSCN1168.jpg

Front with TT, and new endlinks
DSCN1176-1.jpg

Just from the quick little drive i did I already love the shocks. I cant wait to get to an offroad park :D

good stuff scope! what kind of shackles are those and how much longer were they compared to the stock ones? im curious, because i just ordered my war 153 shackles.

They look like WP lift shackles 153. Scope, looks like you need to tighten down the sway bar endlink bolts.

They are WP shackles and Rebel, I tightened it with an impact wrench, the bushings had to settle, then i tightened it again, this is on the lift so it was unloaded

Yeah, I was thinking about it after I typed that.

interscoppppeeeeeee :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
loving it. my trac will be in here next weekend!!!! :D

interscoppppeeeeeee :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
loving it. my trac will be in here next weekend!!!! :D

Well, by the end of next month I should have my new exhaust and more blacked out goodies on there :) can't afford new tires or rims for a long time tho. Unless I find some in the local auto rv I gotta wait.

And thank you, you're the first to tell me so on the site! :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Scope, keep an eye on craigslist for cheap wheels and or tires, I find all the time.

Back