• Register Today It's free!

link to trailmaster lift?

patrick112390

Reaction score
City, State
Alpharetta ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
97' mountaineer 5.0 4406
ive searched everywhere if anyone can show me a link to the 4'' trailmaster lift that would be great

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i thought trailmaster only made a lift for the 91-94 explorers.. and superlift made the 4" lift for the 2nd gens.

Explorer 4WD 91-94 4 4 FB118 from the trailmaster site.. only for first gens.

http://www.superlift.com/Catalog.asp?P=K494&V=213

nah they did make it for 2nd gens too-it was less quality of superlift, and i think they discontinued it, but if anyone knows a site to get it that would be greatt

i dont see why it wouldnt work on a 97.. i think they list it as 98+ bc thats when the ranger went with the IFS and the explorers were already using it.

yea i just hope to god its still there when i get the tax refund :D but it is listed as sale :(

Run fast & far from that POS Trailmaster lift. IT IS JUNK!!!

Just ask jtsmith.

Run fast & far from that POS Trailmaster lift. IT IS JUNK!!!

Just ask jtsmith.

That's ok, I just bought a new computer instead.

I know he had a problem with that steering piece (I forgot what it was) but is that a widespread issue or bad luck?

I bought a 1995 Explorer 2DR last weekend and have been researching what are the "best" mods. Note that for suspension lift, I just got an email (02/22/10) from Dale Hudson of P-A-G / Trailmaster that the FB118 kit is no longer available / no parts nor support either.

Back