• Register Today It's free!

livin in kansas

Iriamer merc

Reaction score
City, State
Fort Riley KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Mountineer
hey everyone im stationed in kansas at fort riley in the army right now im in iraq but will be home soon for R&R but anyways i got a stock 2000 mounty and this thing is a pain to find aftermarket stuff like the lights i see for the explorers

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome aboard!

Your in luck (depends on your point of view:p:), as there is also another member here that is in Iraq, and will be returning to Fort Riley very soon. He is an active member here and can help you in most things your after for your rig.

inh is his user name, send him a pm, let him know your status.

hey everyone im stationed in kansas at fort riley in the army right now im in iraq but will be home soon for R&R but anyways i got a stock 2000 mounty and this thing is a pain to find aftermarket stuff like the lights i see for the explorers

Are you talking head lights? That is the only difference I know of. And yes they will be hard if not impossible to come by. I'm glad my Mounty is a '97. It was the only year the Mountaineers used the Explorer head lights.

cool, ill be home this month for R&R but will be coming back here to finish but ill send him a message

yeah im talkin about the headlights ivev yet to even drive the mounty yet but will soon. i think the first thing i want to do to this mounty besides rims is the grille but i got to figure out how some have done it thanks for the welcome.

I live in Manhattan, Ks. Right next to Ft Riley, and Yellowford goes to school here at KSU, although he is home for the summer. Hit us up if you have any questions or problems, we would be glad to help. :)

i live on fort riley but heading back to iraq very soon but will do i got some plans but will have to wait got some repairs too do cause of prior owner

Back