• Register Today It's free!

Looking for a parts list

Homegrown96

Reaction score
City, State
Amelia, VA (30M W of Richmond)
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 Sport
Ok so heres the deal. I'm driving a 96 X-sport with TT, 4 door rear springs, shackle extensions, 3" body, and 33x12.50r15 BFG AT's on MT wheels. I'm a ford and ase certified mechanic, and I'm ready for a SAS. I have the dana out of a 76 Bronco, and i'm looking to see (other than springs) a general parts list, where the best places are to find them, as well as the cheapest places. Mainly I'm looking where to find a adjustable drag-link, steering components(not box) spring perches, shock mounts...etc... anything I may be over looking. I Love my X and have been watching this sight now, and believe that there are a good amount of people on here that can help me with this task. Thanks to anyone who can help.... :exporange :chug:

Homegrown96 said:
Ok so heres the deal. I'm driving a 96 X-sport with TT, 4 door rear springs, shackle extensions, 3" body, and 33x12.50r15 BFG AT's on MT wheels. I'm a ford and ase certified mechanic, and I'm ready for a SAS. I have the dana out of a 76 Bronco, and i'm looking to see (other than springs) a general parts list, where the best places are to find them, as well as the cheapest places. Mainly I'm looking where to find a adjustable drag-link, steering components(not box) spring perches, shock mounts...etc... anything I may be over looking. I Love my X and have been watching this sight now, and believe that there are a good amount of people on here that can help me with this task. Thanks to anyone who can help.... :exporange :chug:

I'd suggest searching for what you are looking for in these forums as plenty of people have asked the same question and it has been covered a lot.

Back