LowdPypes

ipozestu

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
San Mateo, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 Sportie
good transaction. item arrived timely and well packed.
Thanks Man,
Jeff

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

same experience here with him.

Originally posted by ipozestu
good transaction. item arrived timely and well packed.
Thanks Man,
Jeff

yup same here too! :D

Everything great here too! I would recommend him without hesitation!

I hate to do this but here it is.
Anyone know what’s up with Lowdpypes? I send him $ by paypal about a month ago for his cb antenna mount. I heard back from him last month that he had forgotten about it but will send it out ASAP. No problem, except I still haven’t got anything :( . I know that a lot of people have bought from him before so I am surprised at this.

Lowdpypes, are you still around? Did I loose my $?

Does anyone know him? Any ideas what I should do. I have still not heard from him.

:mad: Still nothing. I am realy surprised.:mad:

Caddy can you still cancel the transaction? Pay Pal will allow you to cancel. Look into it.

I bought LowdPypes supercharger, and he was very easy to deal with. No problems at all. Even let me make payments until I paid it off so he would hold it for me. I definetly recommend him to others.

Heres how it went:
I sent him a PM and IMed him (steeldreemer) on May 18th and told him i would like to buy an antenna bracket from him. He says sure just paypal me the $25 (which is ridiculously exspensive as it is for a folded piece of metal IMO but i figured I'll just spring for it to save myself the time of making one myself). So I paypaled him that day the $25. Then I hadn't heard anything from him in 2 weeks so I IMed him and PMed him again asking what the deal was and he said it was on back order (the impresssion I had from our first conversation was he made these himself and had some just lying around but whatever) and then he said he just sent me a message "STEELDREEMER: yeah, i just send you a message... " but i never recieved any messages, not even a reply from my first one. Then I IMed him a week later on 6-9 and he ingnored me, and the same thing on 6-15. On 6-16 I IMed him again and this time he answered and said he shipped it out and I should get them "any day now" yet he ignored my question when I asked him if he had a tracking number. It's now 2 weeks later and I haven't gotten anything, nor has he attempted to contact me if there were any problems, so I'm fed up.

I just sent him a pissed off PM demanding my money back cause this is unacceptable and extremely irresponsible.

Back