Lynchy's wagon | Page 30 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Thought I'd register my rig. Bought her in 2008 65k miles on the clock for $18 grand, always been happy with her until I caught the modding bug (you *******s, yeah you know who you's are). So now I'm extremely happy and love my x and decided to post some pics in here.

This is when I first got her.

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 2,657
  • Picture 086 (Small).jpg
    Picture 086 (Small).jpg
    33 KB · Views: 2,520
  • Picture 012 (Small).jpg
    Picture 012 (Small).jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 2,525
  • Picture 009 (Small).jpg
    Picture 009 (Small).jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 2,482

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hope that goes for everyone ;)
Unless you believe in that Mayan calender crap. Don't fear my friends, it ain't going to happen. Although it would be good time to be a single male, cause I'd be hitting all the bars the night before and playing that card to the hilt...Come on sweetie pie, this could be your last Hurraw :D

I guarantee ya there will be new generation of baby boomers starting this year.
Remember you heard it here first. Of course I've not researched any one saying this?
But just to be safe I made sure my wife does not have to work that night and keeps me company ha ha.

Hahahaha, I like the way you think mate!!! :D:thumbsup:

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

I'm curious on this one. What type of lockers are you installing?

I scored some ARB air lockers last year at a good price mate, just havent had the funds to get them installed.....until now:). There was some debate as to whether the front one will fit an explorer dana 30, I s'pose I'm going to find out :D I did research it til I was blue in the face and I'm 98.67% sure it will fit but there is always that small element of doubt :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Oh I was just curious if it was an Aussie Locker or not.

australia-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gif

P.S. Sorry I could not find a Western Australian flag.

No worries amigo, all good :) I just wanted to maintain the handling she has now.

Hate to say this in a way, kick meself every time I say one thing and do another but...instead of the upgraded mods to Uma I'm importing a bike. Shes a 2010 fatboy (as opposed to a 1972 fatboy being me!!!) Should be on the doorstep in about 6 weeks.

Riding my shovel fixes the pain the old broken back gives me in day to day life (for roughly 3-4 days) and I just hope the new one is just as kind to me.

Attachments

• 1 (Small).jpg
    1 (Small).jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 440
  • 5 (Small).jpg
    5 (Small).jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 449
  • 9 (Small).jpg
    9 (Small).jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 443
  • untitled (Small).jpg
    untitled (Small).jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 430

Hate to say this in a way, kick meself every time I say one thing and do another but...instead of the upgraded mods to Uma I'm importing a bike. Shes a 2010 fatboy (as opposed to a 1972 fatboy being me!!!) Should be on the doorstep in about 6 weeks.

Riding my shovel fixes the pain the old broken back gives me in day to day life (for roughly 3-4 days) and I just hope the new one is just as kind to me.

Sweet looking bike mate!

Keeping the shovel as well?

Already sorted: Intake and pipes:D

Attachments

• freedomperformance_declaration-chrome.jpg
    freedomperformance_declaration-chrome.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 460
  • cobra-power-flo-air-cleaner-chr.jpg
    cobra-power-flo-air-cleaner-chr.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 416

Sweet looking bike mate!

Keeping the shovel as well?

Hell yeah Brother! The new girl may get sold in the future but the old girl is going to my Son when I either get too old to ride or cark it:D:thumbsup:

Edit:Just like Uma, she's a keeper to be sure! :D....and just like me she's a late bloomer!!!!!! Y'all wait 'til 2015...mates, do I have plans :D

Nice bikes mate!! :eek:

Looks sweet.

We all try to do things in life to make us happy. Things to escape the everyday riggers of life. If you can make it happen, more power to you. :)

So, enjoy the new bike, and when the time comes to ride side by side with your son, it will all be worth it. :thumbsup:

Uma wont miss what she don't know. ;)

Thank's heap's guys. I saved (see didnt have to borrow!) $7000 by importing her from California. Harley and all motorcycle manufactures have a monopoly on prices down here. Even with the high Oz dollar at the moment they'll charge almost double the price of a bike in the U.S., the greedy bugger's.

Now I just have to build a dog pillion seat for Jack :D

Haven't seen you around the forum too much Greg. Things going well for you?

Beautiful Bike Mate!

Haven't seen you around the forum too much Greg. Things going well for you?

Just cruising along amigo and all is sweet. Loved that pic of your X on the beach with the setting sun as the back drop, fre akking awesome!!!:thumbsup:

Beautiful Bike Mate!

Thanks mate! She'll be even nicer once she gets off the water and arrives on my doorstep!:D:thumbsup: I've got a 6000 mile return ride to see my sister planned for october. Probably wont be able to feel my arse for a month after that:D

OK heres a funny one for anyone who's watching.
Had me bike lisence back for about a month (so last year) and skip decides to jump out of the bush. So it jumps out at me mate, Blacky and slipped and slid onto his arse, Blacky keeps on going, he must of missed it in the old peripheral vision. I seen the dopey bugger of a roo go arse over and since I had Pamela in high revs in 3rd I thought "f*** it I'll have ago" and opened up the throttle. That roo got up so quick he headbutted me shin, spun round the bike and took of 1/2 the L plate I had zip tied to the old girl. Anyway, bit of luck keeping her shiny side up cause I reckon me Grandad is still looking after me! :D:thumbsup:

Heres a pic of dead skippy, and yes, I'm a fat controller in the pic(or look like one....nah tell me i'm dreaming" :), and me shin was only sore for a week or so:thumbsup:

Attachments

• Picture11 159.jpg
    Picture11 159.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 374

WoW Lynchy-Glad you are okay! Any idea how much that Roo weighed?

Re: Fat, You look more like a Football Lineman (American Football that is)! Cant see too many people peckin a Barney with ya, especially if you are Full as a Boot, and I am being Fair Dinkum. I know I see you Cheesed Off or Chuck a Spas, I am going to Chuck a-Uie (Twice) and RUN.

Hahahahaha classic mate. Yeah he was just a wee tacker at about 90 lb. Very lucky as it could of been alot worse, he could of been bigger, the road could of been narrower or I could of been full as a boot! (no more drinky and drivey for me these days :D)
On the bright side, I don't worry about nailing one in Uma anymore :D

Back