• Register Today It's free!

MFT keeps crashing/restarting

jrzurel

Reaction score
City, State
Lubbock, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Ford Explorer LTD
Had the car for one day and have encountered this error 3 times. The MFT keeps freezing, then crashing, then restarting. Every time we see the error it is in relation to a phone call. The 1st time we saw the error we were trying to make a phone call. The 2nd and 3rd time I had just started a call when it restarted. I notice it first because the screen freezes.

Has anyone else seen this error?

8383101582_00f8305f9d.jpg

Had the car for one day and have encountered this error 3 times. The MFT keeps freezing, then crashing, then restarting. Every time we see the error it is in relation to a phone call. The 1st time we saw the error we were trying to make a phone call. The 2nd and 3rd time I had just started a call when it restarted. I notice it first because the screen freezes.

Has anyone else seen this error?

8383101582_00f8305f9d.jpg

I've had the same error appear multiple times after making phone calls over Bluetooth. At first it seems like I cannot hang up my call and then MFT goes and crashes. Seems like a software issue to me. Ford got in contact with me reegarding this issue but there does not seem to be a remedy yet.

Back