mid michigan winter run | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

mid michigan winter run

Picture043.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looks like you guys had a pretty good time. Pretty good stuff for whats done to your truck. Seems like most of the wheeling up here is pretty much just that. anyone know of any hard stuff up here? maybe some big rocks and or technical stuff?

it was alot of fun. i knew it was going to be fun when the first thing john does is jump his ex in his yard. he had all four wheels off the ground. i was happy that i was able to go pretty much every where that every on else did. the only thing i didn't try was the two mud holes. one hill i make it have way up and had to back down and take another run at it. john flew up one hill that his buddys full size chevy couldn't make up half way. how did the video turn out?

haven't seen it, they are going to burn it to a CD for me, the pics were on his memory card, we just downloaded those, he didn't have the cables for the video

well for the first time out i'll say that your ex did pretty well. i'm going to replace my front pads tomorrow and see how much damage i did. ;)

man i wish i could have made it out.... i went to the autorama on sunday... huge dissapoinment, the best part of the whole day is when i couldnt fit in the parking garage (6'6" limit) and had to turn around, but there was a line of people behind me so i had to drive over all these curbs and stuff, it was funny, the lady was standing there with a wtf look on her face

hey holeshot.....the other night when i beeped you i was a little drunk, so sorry if i sounded like an ####### or anything

on saterday i went to the autorama, same thing opinion here. it was 100 times better when it was the grand center. at least i got a good sticker from there, it says silly boys jeeps are for girls. it was nice though that i didn't have to pay. i was going to do some curb hopping while down town but my friend's girlfriend was with us. course i tried to get them to go with me on sunday when i went wheelin with john.

hey 351 no prob, most of my friends beep me when their drunk.

there's small talk about going back out this sunday for Round 2 if anybody is interested, not for sure yet but we are talkin about it

anybody interested

how far from grand rapids... i might be interested

cheapthrill- your ex looks alot like mine

i work at 28th and eastbeltine and live on the north side of gun lake and i make the drive in about 35 minutes it is approx 30 miles from that intersection

i'm up for it. now it will be better because i got the 4x4 working last night. heres the damage report from sunday, my exhuast jumped out of the hanger so it caused a leak on the drivers side manifold. thats all that happened. i want to see how much the factory auto hubs can take.

mine got aligned today and my snorkel i salmost finished, that stock cherokee that was with us sunday, we put a 5 inch kit on it and it has 32 super swampers on it, he wants to break it in so it should be fun, anybody else interested

any word if you guys running sunday. i have nothing else planned, so i'll be up or a run.

yeah looks like 1pm at my house again

if anybody else is interested in wheelin sunday afternoon in yankee springs area just send me a message, i'll check again in the morning just send me a pm

we are going out again this sunday Jan. 28th in anybody is interested

i might make it out there. i got to see how bad its going to be to replace the seal on my streering gear box. that and i'm going to try to come up with some way to keep mud off of my filter with out going full snorkel. so did you guys get the heep and chevy fixed yet.

not yet, i figured you would of trashed your filter sunday after plunging through that hole, i've been told by a few people on here that they just disconnected there air feed hose at the bottom of the box, and ran it open and haven't had any problems,

i painted the snorkel it looks alot better now

too bad no one else comes out to wheel. it was pretty muddy out there today. the two explorers did good, better than the jeeps and dodge.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yeah everbody talks about getin together, we have wheeled the last 3-4 weeks straight on sunday afternoons

Back