Might sell her.

clarkkent

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
san luis obispo, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
McNeil Mountaineer
I talked to my dad about selling my mounty today since Gas is sooo unfknblvbly high and will be raising for the summer.. The v8 mounty is sucking my money faster then my girlfriend! haha

I'm thinking about the other "X".. the nissan Xterra. It'd look sweet blue with white fiberglass fenders and black rims and 33's, just to keep the old mounty alive!

I was also thinking a new BMW 330i Sedan but then thought BMW's are only cool for three years and are like Computers, out of date when the new model comes in..

I was also thinking a 2004/2005 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 8?

What do you guys recommend? I want something that makes people go "wow?" No Big v8's and something practical.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

if you want the baddest truck on this site its probably gunna have to be an explorer. but hey thats what i recommend. i havent even got a chance to drive mine and i love it to death.

Diesel. The only way to go. We get 22mpg in the 6.0L SuperDuty 4X4. :cool:

The X-Terra is not going to get any better gas mileage than the X. And please for the love of god paint your fenders if you do end up getting one.

haha i'd think a v6 would get better gas mileage but oh well... haha and yeh i was only jokin about leaving the fenders white.. I mean my mounty is bad ass, and really one of a kind.. but i dunno anymore.. I was thinking maybe buy a 94 stock 2wd ranger 4 banger for like three grand or soo and then use the rest of the money on making it a class 6 baja truck..

oh and the Subaru STI.. i've got like two buddies with it already, i don't wanna byte their style.

stay away from any sport ute or your just wasting your time. unless you go with a car, there is no point in getting rid of one gas hog for another slightly smaller gas hog. :)

Yeh u guys are rite..

It's probably either gonna be a 4 cycl 95 ranger with long travel suspension or a sports car.

I got used to driving a truck/suv and loved not having to worry about speed bumps and curbs. Hows the new mazda RX8?

Back