Moab 09 - May 30-31 (Important info in first post) | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 09 - May 30-31 (Important info in first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I will have one seat on one day and three another wife only wants one day of wheelin, DAMN I wish this would come soon I REALLY need a break from work!

Clint! Hope you happen to show up, it would be good to see you again.

Marshall, I might take you up on that open seat if it is available and DWD doesnt need it.

I just got back from Moab yesterday and got in little to no wheeling at all so I am ready to go back.

Brian, I will have an open seat in the Toyota that you are more than welcome to fill.

no problem brian your more than welcome!

Also, I'm out for this non-organized social gathering.:(

^^Updated.

Didn't realized this was for the weekend after Memorial Day. I've got a class before and after this weekend and can't get the time off.

^ Well, that's just a bummer:(

Didn't realized this was for the weekend after Memorial Day. I've got a class before and after this weekend and can't get the time off.

That is crap:thumbdwn: Oh well, you'll be missed. We can't seem to get both are trucks to Moab at the same time.

well Dammit ranajo that sucks!

I'm still wanting to go put me down as a probable. Still the weekend after memorial?

I'm going to have to the Maybe column.

Too much work, too much to do, not enough done on the zuk..

I'm still wanting to go put me down as a probable. Still the weekend after memorial?

I'm going to have to the Maybe column.

Too much work, too much to do, not enough done on the zuk..

Sorry, you are both already in the confirmed column, you have to go now! :p:

I sure hope you guys can make it.

So I have owned 3 X's over the years but have never been on a 4x4 run, would love to check out Moab, do you think a stock 93 X would handle it? Thanks!

I'm confermed at Motel 6. I'll probably be there friday afternoon and leave somtime sunday afternoon. It's time to get it out of the garage for the winter. See looks cramped and needs to strech it's leggs ;) It's just the three of us (wife and child) so...
See you there!

Attachments

• 100_2294.JPG
    100_2294.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 181

Can't make it

won't be able to make it this year. ended up owing on my taxes.

PLEASE TAKE ME OFF THE LIST

I'm confermed at Motel 6. I'll probably be there friday afternoon and leave somtime sunday afternoon. It's time to get it out of the garage for the winter. See looks cramped and needs to strech it's leggs ;) It's just the three of us (wife and child) so...
See you there!

Can't wait to wheel with you again Clint.

won't be able to make it this year. ended up owing on my taxes.

PLEASE TAKE ME OFF THE LIST

Sorry to hear that. Mabey next year.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

so the tow rig has been acting funny since our return trip from Ouray tried a few things got better but never right finally threw in the towel took it to the dealer to daignose and they say

Main Bearings worn crank is walking making crank sensor lose signal
so I get to drop the oil pan and throw some bearings in and pray

Then last friday the wife blows the motor on her ride, boy the financial demons dont want me to make this trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back