Moab 09 - May 30-31 (Important info in first post) | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 09 - May 30-31 (Important info in first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dates!

No one has thrown out dates. So here I go. As of now, I should be good for the last week of May and maybe the 1st week of June. I will know in a week. Should or schedules at work not change to 12hr shifts, I'll be good.

And should those dates be set, I'm committing and will be comming, pending this winter I don't blow up the dodge or jeep. But neither of them will most likely be driven till spring. :cool:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've been waiting to hear when people want to go... Char and I are flexible so it shouldn't revolve around our wishes.

I second the motion for the last weekend in May. I will be near Grand Junction, CO on the 23rd and 24th, and the following weekend in Moab would be perfect :D

I've been waiting to hear when people want to go... Char and I are flexible so it shouldn't revolve around our wishes.

You better make it this time :eek:

Trip distance: 1135.50 miles Time: 17 hrs 6 mins
I am still there. I will be in the Grand Junction, CO area most likely the weeken starting with May 22nd, so either weekend, the 16yh and the 1th or the 30th and 31st wuld be perfect for me :D

I'm in for the weekkend of May 30-31.:D That's the only weekend in May I can make it...but majority rules.:salute:
It would also be perfect for the diff man:chug:

I'll remember the dates and see what I can do to get there... If my wife gets a decent paying job it might just happen. (She graduates with Masters in HR in two weeks)

I have an old trailer, and access to a new featherlight, just need a tow rig. We've been talking about buying either a suburban or a 2500 pickup when she becomes employed...

I'd still like to go depending on my job situation but we'll see.
End of May is Memorial Day weekend right? Might be pretty crowded up there since it's a big weekend.

Memorial day weekend is the weekend before the last weekend in May.

Memorial day weekend is the weekend before the last weekend in May.

Again, I have a previous engagemnet in the Grand Junction, CO area on the weekend of the 23rd and 24th to meet up with some old freinds that I haven't seen in 13 years or so. Therefore, the weekend prior, the 16th and 17th, or after, the 30th and 31st would be best.

However, don't get me wrong, I will be there regardless :D

30th and 31st works for me also.

Let's put a nail in it... The weekend of May 30th it is!

Rick wanna make the sign up thread? Or any other admin that has time and see's this.

Sound like a plan to me. Just hope the ex doesn't break down again. maybe I'll trailer it to be safe.

Tim

Let's put a nail in it... The weekend of May 30th it is!

Sweet!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :D

Start looking for a dog sitter now :rolleyes:

I really, really need a Moab run..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back