Moab 09 - May 30-31 (Important info in first post) | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 09 - May 30-31 (Important info in first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
we (demon4x4) are planning for sometime in october.

would like to now when this happens also would like to see some of the demon crew if any of the originals are still around

well it looks like a little political BS but so what it is definately worth it! 30th weekend is PERFECT may actually get my wife and son to come out!!!

PLEASE ADD ME TO THE COMING LIST! thanks also 2 adults and 1 child for dinner!

we may be there early in the week once it gets closer will have dates

I only have one quick input shhhh no trail discussions B F E

RICK AND CHAR MUST ATTEND!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have had a coupole of PM conversations and he assures me that he will be there :D

Great to hear that Rick and Char will be there. I have been wanting to meet them.

Tim

Sorry guys, after falling on hard times due to this economy, my wheeling trips have to be slimmed down. I am already committed to Ouray, and a couple of local outings this year. Maybe next year.

man id love to come and run with you guys but i really dont think i could keep up with your vehicles. il be there that weekend but ill just have to accidently meet you on an easier trail or something hahah!

I reserved my campsite at Moab Rim and they said they've got good availability for the week. I'm there Weds-Sun. Not sure if I'm wheeling Sunday or gonna hit the road home

My plans are for arriving on Thurs for fri and sat fun and will be heading home on Sun. I hope to get my time off finalized this week.

Tim

man id love to come and run with you guys but i really dont think i could keep up with your vehicles. il be there that weekend but ill just have to accidently meet you on an easier trail or something hahah!

In 2007 I took a 93 Sport (aka the Jellybean) and had a great time. Drug bottom alot of places. It depends on the driver more than the vehicle. Ran Fins and Things just fine. Only had to get strapped out when I made the mistake. Looking forward to seeing you there.:salute:

Well I made my reservations at the Canyonland campground. Will be arriving on thursday, may 28th and doing some light wheeling on Friday to warm up. leaving on Monday june 1st. Now comes the hard part, THE WAITING.......:rolleyes:

Attachments

• NavUpward.jpg
    NavUpward.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 231

Well I made my reservations at the Canyonland campground. Will be arriving on thursday, may 28th and doing some light wheeling on Friday to warm up. leaving on Monday june 1st. Now comes the hard part, THE WAITING.......:rolleyes:

By then you should be on the 8th engine in the motor home :D

I'll be there Thursday Night for Friday and Saturday fun then home for me on Sunday. Not sure where I am staying yet.

I'll be there Thursday as well. Staying at Canyonlands.

ahh the waiting the longest 3 months and 3 weeks of my life!

It always comes fast for me! There is always so much to get ready, things to fix etc. Never enough time to get it all done before Moab.

I'll be there earlier in May for the Moab Bronco Safari, May 5-10. Hopefully at that time my rig is still up for the Explorer run later in the month.

It always comes fast for me! There is always so much to get ready, things to fix etc. Never enough time to get it all done before Moab.

I'll be there earlier in May for the Moab Bronco Safari, May 5-10. Hopefully at that time my rig is still up for the Explorer run later in the month.

I saw you last year at the Bronco Safari and saw your rig in the Moab car show, but never got a chance to say hi. I may be down there on Friday and Saturday of the Bronco Safari. Clint (one of the guys in charge) is a good friend and said as long as I let him put a Bronco sticker on my Toyota he'd let me run with them. :D Guess I need to get an Explorer sticker for it as well.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I saw you last year at the Bronco Safari and saw your rig in the Moab car show, but never got a chance to say hi. I may be down there on Friday and Saturday of the Bronco Safari. Clint (one of the guys in charge) is a good friend and said as long as I let him put a Bronco sticker on my Toyota he'd let me run with them. :D Guess I need to get an Explorer sticker for it as well.

Sweet, maybe I can add the Toyata sticker to my recovery sticker collection. I have Ford, Jeep, and Suzuki so far :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back