Moab 09 - May 30-31 (Important info in first post) | Page 16 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 09 - May 30-31 (Important info in first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I am on the list for 2 rigs and 2 at dinner on Saturday. I need to change that to 3 rigs and 5 at the dinner.

I'm checking up on the BII to make sure there is no damage/wear and tear from the last Moab trip, but she should be ready to go next week!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

this weekend is a 4 dayer for me so I have plenty of time to get everything loaded up.
Posted via Mobile Device

ditto

do we have a current list of who is coming?

I'm not sure if Mike has been keeping the list current. Char and I are still in and looking forward to seeing everyone:bounce:

I'm not sure if Mike has been keeping the list current. Char and I are still in and looking forward to seeing everyone:bounce:

List is current as of today.

Me and joey jarhead will be leaving to go up there tues (maybe monday) we will be wheeling then on so, if anyone is coming early wants to join us wed/thurs on the trails pm me.

kevin.gif

Who's that guy. :D

By this time next week I should be about half way to Moab.

by this time next week I should be leaving for MOAB !!!!!!!!!!!!!

gonna drive a few hours wed night and get there decent time on thursday!

This time next week, I'll probably wake up already sweating my ass off getting ready for my 1st day of trails in Moab!

Weather is looking pretty good for those of us there mid week, however the weekend is surely gonna be warm! 3 days and I'll be on the road. Both trucks are ready.

Anyone, sploder roof rack, $50 bucks, delivered to Moab!

By chance does anybody coming to Moab have a set of Dana35 spare shafts. As luck would have it, I left them in a truck that ended up on the other side of the country and if I wasn't so generous I would likely have 2 or 3 other spare shafts that I have given away on the trail to people who didn't have the proper gear.

Thought I'd throw it out there otherwise I'm likely off to the junkyard...which opens up the request line.

A set of Dana35 spare shafts? I'm off to the junkyard...which opens up the request line.

"If you think about, get two (sets). . ." :notworthy

Paul
'91 Sport

Okay, well it looks like I'm off the the boneyard.

Now to remember how to get those stupid auto hub nuts off the spindle, I didn't have a magnet last time and couldn't get the rotors off.

i think I have a set, will bring them if I can find them

I've got some 35 rear shafts. That also comes with a matching d30 for $500! I'm sure we're talking about something different though... I'll get you those measurements later for the roof rack, but I'm pretty sure I've had a 33 with room to spare up there.

Thought I'd throw it out there otherwise I'm likely off to the junkyard...which opens up the request line.

I need the inner door handles(the pull levers to open the door) off the driver side, front or rear, doesn't matter. No biggie if you can't get them, but since you offered:D

Camper loaded...check
Ex pre-trail maintenance complete
Trailer long haul maintenance complete

Short story, I got a lot more done today than I expected, which means I can spend more time relaxing for the next three days. I may be at work physically on Tuesday, but I am sure my mind will be elsewhere :D

ah crap, I have a broker door handle too Kevin. Now I remember. Got in there and got a couple sets of shafts for Paul and I but snapped my breaker bar trying to loosen the radius arm from the beam to pull the diff off for the center shaft. That one rarely goes and if it does....well, thats a pretty healthy repair even for camp.

Wait a minute, you need door handles? You don't even have doors.

Well I am out for this year.. See my post in my SAS thread.. Probably pushing it anyways to get done.

well chad that sucks but maybe meant to be that is a hell of a test run
1400+ miles of pavement and then Moab. Well go subscribe to the CCR09 thread and we will make sure you get some wheeling in this fall!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well I am out for this year...

Chad - Sorry to hear you can't make it, would have been great to wheel with you again; next year for sure!

Danny - Thanks for the junkyard parts run.

Paul
'91 SPort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back