Photos - Moab 2021 - EF's 25th anniversary | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Photos Moab 2021 - EF's 25th anniversary

Which weekend for Moab 2021?

• May 1-2

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • May 8-9

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • May 15-16

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • May 22-23

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • May 29-30

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
1. “Bronco Off-Rodeo. . . ”
2. “Drive some new Broncos on the trails. . .”
3. “Moab. . .”

Hmmmm. . . I’m sure those guys from Ford wouldn’t mind a few 25 year old Explorers following you guys around. Right ?

I’d probably pay to watch you and Kevin wheel those new Broncos with the rest of the “mall-crawler” crowd standing there dumb-founded. . .

Paul

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

1. “Bronco Off-Rodeo. . . ”
2. “Drive some new Broncos on the trails. . .”
3. “Moab. . .”

Hmmmm. . . I’m sure those guys from Ford wouldn’t mind a few 25 year old Explorers following you guys around. Right ?

I’d probably pay to watch you and Kevin wheel those new Broncos with the rest of the “mall-crawler” crowd standing there dumb-founded. . .

Paul
Someone mention Kevin's board name.. and FILM the reaction.

BHAHAHA, I am excited about it, really curious what trails they will let us run. should be a fun experience. from the looks of the Austin off-rodeo they don't seem too afraid to let people have at it on difficult trails.

Plenty of YouTube videos of the new Broncos on Hell's Revenge, including Mickey's Hot Tub and Hell's Gate. . . Would bet you'll go to on that trail - - great traction, tough obstacles, awesome scenery, and close to town. . .

"She's a squirrel squashing, deer smacking driving machine. . "

Paul

Back