"Moved" Threads | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

"Moved" Threads

Sixonemale

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 XLT Appearance Pkg
I've noticed when commenting on some threads they do not make it back to the top of the thread list, but are labeled "Moved". Where are these threads moved to and why is a decision made for them not to resurface again?

I've noticed when commenting on some threads they do not make it back to the top of the thread list, but are labeled "Moved". Where are these threads moved to and why is a decision made for them not to resurface again?
When a thread shows "Moved", just click on the thread and it will automatically take you to the thread where it was moved/merged. Threads are usually moved if they should have been posted in a different sub form or they are merged because a thread already exists on the topic. This is why it is urged to become familiar with the forum's various 'Search' functions. In either case the thread will move to the top of the current page.

Peter

When a thread shows "Moved", just click on the thread and it will automatically take you to the thread where it was moved/merged. Threads are usually moved if they should have been posted in a different sub form or they are merged because a thread already exists on the topic. This is why it is urged to become familiar with the forum's various 'Search' functions. In either case the thread will move to the top of the current page.

That's exactly how I found the "vehicle health report" thread in this forum by using the search function, but then noticed the thread did not move.

Back