• Register Today It's free!

My '90 STX

CTO

Reaction score
City, State
hillsdale michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Eddie Bauer
This is my '90 Ranger STX. I bought it back in June of '99 completely stock and it has evolved into my trailrig.
564463_1_full.jpg

564463_9_full.jpg

I'm a member of Low-Loc Rockers 4x4 club of Jackson Michigan. I'm one of only two members that 'wheel a RBV. (The other guy has a '96 ext cab 4" lift on 33's.) I get ribbed by the other guys for not having a Jeep, Toyota or Samurai but always surprise them by following them most everywhere we trailride either in the Explorer or my truck.

Here's a couple other pics of me in action.
564463_2_full.jpg
564463_11_full.jpg

Schweet. So how bout some specs?

j602 said:
Schweet. So how bout some specs?
Well, it's a 2.9l v-6 with a 5spd and an electric shift T-case. 6" BDS lift and a 3" body. 35" MT's on 15x8.5 Centerline hellcat wheels. I bought it with 125,000 miles on it and it right now has about 227,x.. miles. The only original parts of the drivetrain are the engine and rear driveshaft. 8.8 rear out of a '94 ranger and a Dana 35 out of an old parts explorer.
Sony CD player with Pioneer speakers in the doors. Also inside are two additional 12v outlets below the ashtray and my old Cobra CB radio mounted next to them. Other interior odds and ends are the dual cupholder style shift boot and bezel and a '94 Ranger console also with dual cupholders. (four in a two seat truck is awesome!) It has the factory buckets still with lumber and thigh bolsters for the driver and lumbar for the passenger, and pop-up sunroof.

I know this is a REAL OLD post, but, damn, this is a nice lookin' lit'l truck!!

Back