My 98 explorer sport (so far) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My 98 explorer sport (so far)

i have war153 shackles on the way and plan on doing a TT. I have 2 inch wheel spacers on 4 wheels. My sub is a 12 inch kicker L7. Kicker 1000 watt amp and a pioneer deck. I have blue HID headlight bulbs and new headlight casing. Also i have euros. I M A DIEHARD STEELERS FAN TOO. Please tell me what u think.

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Use the IMG code so it shows up as a pic, not a link, like so:

nice x u got there. i am a die hard raiders fan and my gf is a die hard cowboys fan

nice explorer. i drive a 97 sport. im also doing the tt and warrior shackles soon. i like the wheel spacers. whats involved in doing that, and what do they cost?

ps: go steelers!

thank you jad for the info. on the pictures...please everyone give me suggestions...and the wheel spacers cost me almost 400...uswheeladapters.com

what about a billet grill. i like the look of them. im planning on getting one for my x

funny thing...i ordered one from grillcraft but when i got it i realized i ordered the wrong one or they sent me the wrong one. it is too small. they are pretty damn expensive for being as small as they are.

blitz u got pics of ur hids

gimme one sec and ill get pics of my hids... they are sweeeeet

some people said that that 15dollar grills on ebay look just fine. i never tried one. im just going by people in other threads

hey sam the pics of the hids r gunna hafta wait a little bit

Your 'kicker' sticker on the back window is just advertising how much money is inside of it :( :p
hope you've got a viper alarm or something... Love your diamond/clear headlights!

ya brandon i hear ya...many people have said that to me...i dont have an alarm but i do need to get one.

no problem blitz
I like that color, I wanted to paint my sport that same color... instead I bought a newer one hehe

don't do the TT & shackles unless you're prepared to spend more money after, it's like an addiction! you'll want to go even higher hahaha

how many k r ur hids and do u got new front and driver seats or is that seat covers on them.

yes they are real hid's...im not sure on the ks and the front seats have covers...STEELERS

i am die hard raiders fan go raiders

Back