• Register Today It's free!

My Exp05

vulture_br

Reaction score
City, State
Sao Paulo
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Limited
Please if anybody has, I need the diagram of the Data Link Connector for a Explorer 2005 Limited engine 4.0 , I sent my car when I just bought to be armored and the instrument cluster was pulled of to install balistic on the firewall this week I had a engine fail light I did not find the DLC in the place it should be I found in another place, when I linked the OBDII reader I got a error message, looking at the connector I found it is easy to disassembly, a matter of a click in a plastic pin restrainer I have to check if the pins are in the right place.
Thank you very much for your help my email address is l.o.machado@terra.com.br.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If you have a bullet proff car I'm thinking a diagram is the least of your worries, but thats just me :D

But, kidding aside, I don't have one. I'm sure someone will be able to help you out.

Wow bullet proof, I think this may be the ultimate mod of all time on this board.
STU

Dear Cjpooch,
Anyway, I need the diagram, I don't like to run a car with the engine fail light ON. Talking about armor, I bought this car to my wife, there is a lot of trafic congestions in Sao Paulo it is a 16 million people city, and sometimes assailants use the congestion when the traffic is stopped to perpetrate their acts, this car is armored level IIIa can stand five 9mm shots in a one sq inch area three .12 gauge, three .44 magnun, can hold a .223 assault rifle, but only one 6.72 AK47 shot, its a real good armor.

I forgot, is 500 pounds heavier and I use special suspension coils and series 9000 Rancho shock absorbers.

Back