My *****in' Frankn Bumpers by RLC Welding! | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My *****in' Frankn Bumpers by RLC Welding!

I can't tell from those pictures, post some of the whole frontend. You did a bodylift, right? Could be the body is off alittle. I know mine is, I knew it was some but really found out when I modified the ARB winch bumper to fit my Sport Trac.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Noob,

In the pics you posted I cannot tell, Bumper Looks Awesome. Maybe post a full on pic so we can see how different it is.

edit:

4th time I see the difference you are talking about. In the pics it doesnt look too obvious but I am not standing in front of your Ex either.

The other thing I noticed was there's a huge gap on the driver's side frame.

Attachments

• IMG_1399.JPG
    IMG_1399.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 694

That last pic is too close to understand for me anyhow. I would paint that sucker up and bolt it on Noob, first time you run into a tree it'll knock it off a bit anyhow.

That last pic is too close to understand for me anyhow. I would paint that sucker up and bolt it on Noob, first time you run into a tree it'll knock it off a bit anyhow.

That's where the bumper mounts on the drivers side. As you can see there is almost a half inch of gap there.

Looks pretty good....

Attachments

• IMG_1402.JPG
    IMG_1402.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 670

If pretty good = Superfreakingawesome!

Then yeah, pretty good. ;)

If pretty good = Superfreakingawesome!

Then yeah, pretty good. ;)

Now I'm trying to figure out what kind of lift I'm going to do to fit BFG 32x11.5x15. Least Cost of course. Any ideas? I'm so sick of looking...I need some help.

F-150 coil seats? Did you read my thread?

That Looks Great Noob!! I know some people will disagree but I really like the BFG All Terrain T/A's. Too bad they have gone up in price. Also have a set of ProComp X-Terrain's (31x12.50x15) sitting in the basement. Ran them very little, but I like them alot also (not CHEAP anymore though). Are you looking for an A/T MT?

F-150 coil seats? Did you read my thread?

I've looked for your thread but I can't locate it. Don't those break? Don't the mess up your tires?

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348810

There is a list on there Lifts/shocks/springs.

The F-150 coil seats require an alignment but any suspension lift will. It is similar to the washer coil spacer lift. I just bought longer springs, which is in effect the same thing as these two lifts.

Naasau said:
... but better.
Is that duff your sporting for those dual shocks? How much did that put you back?

They are Jd upper coil seat buckets, and shocks as well... as for cost, I don't remember. I'll see if I can find a receipt around here somewhere.

What do you guys think? Good size?

Attachments

• IMG_1560.JPG
    IMG_1560.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 616
  • IMG_1567.JPG
    IMG_1567.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 630
  • IMG_1563.JPG
    IMG_1563.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 611
  • IMG_1564.JPG
    IMG_1564.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 605

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Those are

Attachments

• images (6).jpg
    images (6).jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 569

Back