My "New" 2005 Black Explorer Limited.... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My "New" 2005 Black Explorer Limited....

Picked this up yesterday. Had high miles for being one year old but got decent deal on it. Its a 2005 black Explorer Limited with all options from rear buckets to DVD to moonroof. Its a nice upgrade from my beat up '91 4x2 Explorer!!

passengerside.jpg

driversside.jpg

engine.jpg

interior.jpg

rearseats.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Very nice upgrade. How many miles were on it? Looks good though :thumbsup:

-Drew

ExplorerDMB said:
Very nice upgrade. How many miles were on it? Looks good though :thumbsup:

-Drew

40k on the 2005 and 200k on the '91.

Very nice......I love it.....I just bought an '05 Explorer XLT white.......

very nice looking....that stereo and air vent configuartion seems a bit odd to me.

SkanlaxJMO said:
very nice looking....that stereo and air vent configuartion seems a bit odd to me.

Thanks! Yeah it is odd but I like it ok. It has the indash 6disc CD/MP3 stereo above and climate controls under the vents. I like the Explorer alot, only complaint so far is the crappy factory subwoofer :(

What size rims are those factory chrome rims? I would love to get a hold of some of those......Also do they have the TPMS in them?

Sweeeet!! :thumbsup:

That things is hot... love those Cromes on it

eDg3 oF cHa0s said:
What size rims are those factory chrome rims? I would love to get a hold of some of those......Also do they have the TPMS in them?

17" and yes it does have the TPMS. During heavy rain driving I sometimes get a TPMS fault but other than that its been good to me.

nice new explorer, how much did you let you 91 2wd go for?

Sold that to my parents for a grand. They needed a beater for winter. It was a Texas truck so the body was in very good cond. and never had any problems mechanically.

Back