My rusted floor Part #1 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My rusted floor Part #1

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I never saw any inspection since i am young here if the engine have the cat and the brakes and the frame are OK then the rest of the truck dont care

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Im just curious, is there a way you can pick up a chassis from the western side of canada etc. that just seems like a lot of work, to me anyways:D. Theres quite a few non runners going for 500$, needs trans or engine whatever.

Maybe but i do what i can . I live in appartment and dont have a garage neither the place to do it. neither the money to buy it and make it done by someone neither the time. I do what i can with what i have. But if you want to send me money feel free to do it :p

:D, I guess i was thinking back to when I bought a car and I just hated replacing the rockers haha. the aftermarket ones I bought didnt fit right but they were covered with a body kit and undercoat anyways.

Damn i really tought you would take me in pity :p
This summer ill removed all my seats and carpet and built rockers and floor.

Job done

I just patched it today and the job is done.. Only need to dry ....i have put "Black knight" roof repair pitch for wet and dry installation. Made in Canada and asbestos free. I prefer when its made in Canada because i am sure that it will resist extreme cold and calcium and humidity.
Theres the job on the picture....poor man repair ok but i have done it with my rear fenders and its solid as steel.

Back