my sport trac on 33's | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

my sport trac on 33's

It has a good tone to it, it doesnt get to loud because the sport trac has 4 cat converters on it. It is louder than having a flowmaster on it. Sam i have no muffler i had mine cut off and a pipe put in its place.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It has a good tone to it, it doesnt get to loud because the sport trac has 4 cat converters on it. It is louder than having a flowmaster on it. Sam i have no muffler i had mine cut off and a pipe put in its place.

Upload a vid so we can hear how it sounds.:p:

lol im uploading it now for you

Oh man, that does sound nice. I thought it was going to be too loud but it sounds sweet.

Yea thinking about doing it myself :D

ya i have just a glass pack and it sounds real close to that video in person they its a lil better sounding check out this st he has an audio clip on here of his exhaust and it sounds like a v8 here is the link just scroll down it will say exhaust clip http://www.cardomain.com/ride/490124/4

nice videos i like how that sport trac sounded with no cats i want mine to sound like that.

that would be awesome to get a high flow cat

hey what would a sport trac sound like with out the y pipe cats ?

that truck has no cats i was wondering if you kept two of the four cats on what would it sound like

lol i am so happy i am going to order my rims tomarrow and have my lift kit put on

Back