Nd help from MySync User | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Nd help from MySync User

MikeCallery

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 XLT Tri-Coat
First, except for this error, everything on the account is fine and all is working. I think this is a glitch on Ford's database side but I need help on what I should be seeing....

If I go to 'manage sync', below my vehicle I see 'please provide additional vehicle information'. If you click on that, what do you see and get to choose from?

On mine, it appears to be asking me about my radio/nav and steering wheel but gives me no options to choose from??

Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I don't have my truck.. but under radio/nav there are no options..I believe it is just showing a photo.
Under that is what vehicle I have & under that is my vin #

What I found strange is that whenever I log on, it constantly reminds me that I need to complete that section. Furthermore, if I do an action, say I go to get the update for MySync and I click on the section where I get directions to do that task, it will bring me to that page and stop, like is needs to know exactly what I have first and prior to providing me the instructions.

You don't even want to know what the idiot at MySync told me to do.

Mike..I have navigated all over the page this morning...
I have bold lettering telling me there is an update for my truck..but then I click it & nothing shows up.
Did you fill out all the account info, not just your vin#?
I don't see anything on mine asking for further info on my vehicle.

Yeah,
I went on and it said there was an update available. But nothing there. Maybe we have to go to the dealer to get the new update. Somebody might know something sooner or later. I'm going to the dealer tomorrow. I'll ask them. They probably won't know though.

Back