Need '01 ST Cooland/Washer tank w/covers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Need '01 ST Cooland/Washer tank w/covers

koda2000

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
x
I can't find a use one of these reservoirs for my '01 ST anywhere. Dorman offer's one for around $40, but I'd rather have a used OE tank. Anyone got a spare they're willing to part with?

I can't find a use one of these reservoirs for my '01 ST anywhere. Dorman offer's one for around $40, but I'd rather have a used OE tank. Anyone got a spare they're willing to part with?

There's a ST listed on Craigslist around Atlanta that is being parted out. Not sure if that'll help. I think it may have been around gwinnett?

There's a ST listed on Craigslist around Atlanta that is being parted out. Not sure if that'll help. I think it may have been around gwinnett?

I'll check it out, but he'd have to ship it to me. I get eBay everyday, but no ST's.
Thanks. I'm not even sure the Dorman will fit an ST. They seem to be unique.

There's one in Stockbridge (an '03) and the other one's in Alabama. I emailed the one in Stockbridge with a list of things I haven't located yet. If he's got enough of the stuff I need, I'd be willing to drive down there for them.

I found a brand new OE '01 Sport Trac coolant/ww tank (with covers) from TASCA for only $30 and bought it. Even with shipping it was cheaper than the Dorman tank, which I wasn't 100% sure would fit the Sport Trac.

Back