need 2000 wiring diagram asap please!!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

need 2000 wiring diagram asap please!!!!

nxe13

Reaction score
City, State
ashburn, va
Year, Model & Trim Level
i really need the wiring diagram for a 2000 model. mostly i just need to know the accessory color and which one to hook the remote wire to acc. 1 or acc. 2 please help he out asap thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i really need the wiring diagram for a 2000 model. mostly i just need to know the accessory color and which one to hook the remote wire to acc. 1 or acc. 2 please help he out asap thanks.

well IIRC the accessory color is yellow/blk. You can hook the remote wire up to this same one

EDIT: Here is the diagram straight from the12volt.com

2000 Ford Explorer Stereo Wiring
Constant 12V+ Light Green
Switched 12V+ Yellow/Black
Ground Black
Illumination Light Blue/Red
Dimmer n/a
Amplifier Remote Blue
Antenna Right Front
Front Speakers 5" x 7" Doors
Left Front (+) Orange/Light Green
Left Front (-) Light Blue/White
Right Front (+) Dark Green/Orange
Right Front (-) White/Light Green
Rear Speakers 5" x 7" Rear Door
Left Rear (+) Gray/Light Blue
Left Rear (-) Tan/Yellow
Right Rear (+) Orange/Red
Right Rear (-) Brown/Pink

Hey i have complete wiring diagrams for fords radio's is there a way to copy n attach them into a quote thanks

yeah, what kind of file is it?

damn radios

i have a 2000 ford explorer and i was hooking up my girlriends amp to see if it worked and it grounded out. the fuse on the power cable blew out. i replaced it but the radio will not turn on. if you push the clock button or the eject button it works but turns back off. if you turn the lights on the display comes on but radion dont work. the only way to play music is to take the remote turn on wire and stick it in the power slot and the remote cut on slot on the amp. im guessing its supplying the radio with power some how. can anyone help me i really need to get this fixed asap

Had this issue before, check fuse panel on drivers side, hink you just blew the fuse

Back