• Register Today It's free!

need to know vacuum routing

ChrisR

Reaction score
City, State
globe, az
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 XLT
have the v6 4.0L SOHC engine-new crate engine in fact-but am missing a vacuum hook-up-the diagram on the hood doesn't show all the lines-have four lines from cental pcv valve, two go to EGR module, one set back to the fule pump/canister but one just hanging currently-anyone know where I can find a pic or diagram of the proper routing? any help would be appreciated-been looking on line for over a week now, not in my chilton's either:(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

best bet is find a like vehicle.you are looking for hoses to accessories and emissions system and no book shows all hoses in one picture

lol-true-can't even find anything close to it on line either-next time I'm at circle K and see a similar explorer I'll ask if I can look under the hood:)

have the v6 4.0L SOHC engine-new crate engine in fact-but am missing a vacuum hook-up-the diagram on the hood doesn't show all the lines-have four lines from cental pcv valve, two go to EGR module, one set back to the fule pump/canister but one just hanging currently-anyone know where I can find a pic or diagram of the proper routing? any help would be appreciated-been looking on line for over a week now, not in my chilton's either:(

got a picture?

I need pictures also, I bought a truck without enigine. trying to hook everything back up. can someone snap a photo and upload?

Back