need to remove and replace front wrap on 2003 Explorer limited | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

need to remove and replace front wrap on 2003 Explorer limited

JoltenJoe

Reaction score
City, State
Kansas City Mo.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Explorer Limited 4.6
Hello everyone I am new to the forum and this is my first post. Just returned from Coloradoand trip cut short do to sliding on a patch of black ice and striking a tree on the drivers side. The impact pushed in bumper busting out both headlights and crushed front bumper. I need to replace front wrap with new or used parts. Any help would be greatly appreciated would like exploded view of front end and any short cuts, or speak with others who have done this.

Thanks
Jolten Joe

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Go to the Ford parts department and ask for an exploded view of the front end, and they will print ya off a copy. You might need to be a little more specific so they know wtf to do because they Can be idiots sometimes.. I've got an exploded view of the exhaust system after the cats, PCV system, blower motor and surrounding parts, and front/rear end suspension no problem from them.. just gotta be specific.

Welcome to the forum.

Front Wrap

Thanks for the response. I will check out my local Ford Dealer as you suggested Anyone, know of any good websites were 2002-05 Explorer used body parts can be bought or are parted out?

Front Wrap

Thanks for the above url Nice start!

Back