• Register Today It's free!

Nerf Bars and Splash Guards

DrSAM-I-AM

Reaction score
City, State
Hubert, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
Gray 2013 Limited
Has anyone found a set of Nerf Bars that will work with factory front splash guards installed?

Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Has anyone found a set of Nerf Bars that will work with factory front splash guards installed?

Thanks.

I'm also looking for a set of nerf bars or running boards that will fit with the OEM splash guards I just installed. Any suggestions?

Check out this link for a nice set of running boards that are made to fit with the factory mud guards: http://www.ronusa.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=AAS&Category_Code=RBSTEPEXPLORER

Hey Ron, do you have the installation instructions available for these:

11Explorer697501.jpg

Thanks!

Please send to us an e-mail at sales@ronusa.com and we can e-mail these instructions to you. On this particular set of running boards you will have to remove the front pair of mud guards if you happen to have these presently installed.

I bought a pair of Aries 4" nerf bars from Amazon. I have factory mud guards and they fits great. The model number is S223041. Got them on without any drilling.

You made a very good choice Johnmei! We have sold lots of Aries nerf bars for many years without any problems. They are very easy to install and most of the time no-drilling is required as they simply bolt to the existing holes in the frame.

Back