• Register Today It's free!

New 2000 Limited V8 Owner! :)

V8_Limited

Reaction score
City, State
Cape Coral, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Limited V8
Well I made my new purchase on Tuesday and taking delivery of my new vehicle on Saturday. It is a 2000 Limited 5.0L V8 4x2 with the 3.73 rear end (LSD equipped). It is navy blue with the grey leather interior and 72,000 miles. I am currently the owner of a 1999 XLT 4.6 SOHC V6 (3.73 LSD) and might keep it as a second vehicle. I hope to find much useful information here!

V81.jpg

V82.jpg

V83.jpg

V84.jpg

V85.jpg

V86.jpg

V87.jpg

Future upgrades include jeweled headlamps and tailights, 18" Enkei wheels with all-season tires, and possibly a front lower valance. Any suggestions will be taken!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome, once you get mod fever it is incurable, kinda like herpes you just carry around the baggage for the rest of your life :D

although with a lot less sores :scratch:

Welcome, once you get mod fever it is incurable, kinda like herpes you just carry around the baggage for the rest of your life :D

although with a lot less sores :scratch:

ahahaah lol..i like how u explained the mod fever:confused:

Beautiful, I was just telling my fiance the other day how i love that Limited color blue cause we seen one at k-mart a Saturday, awesome buy :thumbsup:

And here's my 99' XLT

The quality is not all that great as I just snapped them outside with my cellphone.

1025070931.jpg

1025070931q.jpg

1025070932.jpg

Nice, looks like the same color as my mounty :thumbsup:

Welcome to Explorer Forum! I love the leather. Looks super clean.

Hey guys thanks for all the positive input! Any helpful maintenance tips for the new engine would help as well. I am already planning on a spark plug and fuel filter swap, along with a battery test when I take delivery. Thanks!

-JT

Back