• Register Today It's free!

New 2013 xlt

04xplorer07070

Reaction score
City, State
Rutherford,NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 xlt 4wd
Hi, this is my first post on this forum...I bought mine last Wednesday, it's 2013 silver XLT w/201a pkg, dual panel sun roof and 20" polished wheels. I'm not new to explorers, this is my 5th xlt since 1991 model. I traded in a 07 explorer sport trac for this one. So far I'm very happy and have no problems to report.

Hi, this is my first post on this forum...I bought mine last Wednesday, it's 2013 silver XLT w/201a pkg, dual panel sun roof and 20" polished wheels. I'm not new to explorers, this is my 5th xlt since 1991 model. I traded in a 07 explorer sport trac for this one. So far I'm very happy and have no problems to report.
Welcome to the Forum 04xplorer07070. :wavey:
I hope you enjoy the new generation Explorer as much as I do. BTW, you should update the profile so that your new model shows in the left margin. It will be very helpful when members address any future concerns/question you may have since some problems are model specific.
Happy motoring.:thumbsup:

Peter

Congratulations on your brand new XLT! When you can bear to get away from your new ride, you should take a moment to check out all the awesome goodies at http://owner.ford.com. You can download free copies of your Owner's Manual (and other important vehicle documents), get yourself some coupons for service and products, and even schedule future maintenance visits.

Welcome to the forum!

Crystal

No pics!

Back