New 2019 owner

La9ers

Reaction score
City, State
Fontana
Year, Model & Trim Level
2019 Explorer xlt
Hi All,

Me and my wife are new owners of 2019 xlt sport and so far we are loving it. The only down side that we have experienced is with audio speakers. For some reason the only speaker that works is the one above the head unit. We have tried resetting and adjusting audio settings but still no luck. Appreciate any advice given.

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congrats... Being its a 2019 is already out of warranty?

Hi All,

Me and my wife are new owners of 2019 xlt sport and so far we are loving it. The only down side that we have experienced is with audio speakers. For some reason the only speaker that works is the one above the head unit. We have tried resetting and adjusting audio settings but still no luck. Appreciate any advice given.

Thanks
Congratulations on your new ride!!!

If resetting didn´t work you must go to the dealer, good luck!

Hi All,

Thanks
You are probably still under the 3 year 36000 mile new car warrant and the dealer. needs to fix that. BTW, there is no such thing as a XLT Sport. It is one or the other, with the Sport being 2 levels up the trim ladder from the XLT.

You are probably still under the 3 year 36000 mile new car warrant and the dealer. needs to fix that. BTW, there is no such thing as a XLT Sport. It is one or the other, with the Sport being 2 levels up the trim ladder from the XLT.
There is a Sport Appearance Package for the XLT, I´m assuming that´s what the OP means.

Hi All,

Thanks
Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
As others have mentioned, let the dealer figure out the speaker issue. Being under warranty, you don't want to start taking things apart in case they might say that you caused the problem.

Peter

Thanks guys....
Planning on taking to the dealer to get the issue corrected.

BTW it's an XLT with sport appearance package 202A

Back