New Aluminum Sport Pedals | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

whats the possibility of getting these in black or dark/smoke grey?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

These pedals need nubs on the foot side or theyll be unsafe, cause there metal any water on your feet and look out.
This is how they should be made...

From the manufacturer:

The gas pedal is intentionally left smooth for safety reasons. You don’t want your foot “sticking” to the accelerator. The brake / clutch pedals are designed to optimize grip and have a different surface than the gas pedal. [Our] pedals have patent pending "Anti-slip" raised edges designed to provide much greater grip than factory or other aftermarket pedals, especially when wet.

This makes sense to me. I've never had "nubs" on any of the aftermarket pedal sets I've had in the past. Nor would I want them... for looks and safety reasons.

Any idea when we are going to get the order going? Thanks! :thumbsup:

Had zero nubs on my latest Roush pedals. Never had an issue.

Good news, the pedals are out of the design phase, and are entering the QA / testing phase. Rough estimate, we're a couple weeks out. Hard to say on the timing though- the most important thing is that we get these pedals as near to perfect as possible!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for the update!

If it is not too late count me in...

Can we get replacements/covers for all pedals including the emergency brake? If so, I'm in!
whats the possibility of getting these in black or dark/smoke grey?

I recently heard back from the manufacturer, and good news! All 4 pedals will be included (accelerator, brake, e-brake, and footrest)...

*AND* all members of the group buy will be able to order with whatever options they desire. Some options will be at increased cost (e.g. alternate grip patterns; black anodized surface; etc), but others are at no extra cost (e.g. all thru holes; perimeter ring; etc). More to come on the details of these options.

Stay tuned, and refer more eyes on to this thread... the more people that are in on the group buy, the greater the discount will be!

Count me in at this point. Interested on their price point. Seems great...

Interested for sure.

Four pedals instead of two, this just keeps getting better! :)

alumimnum sport pedals

count me in as well!!!!

Go you have final price for the "basic" pedals?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Im definitely in.

Back