New before and afters with 33" TSL's | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New before and afters with 33" TSL's

BEFORE!!
View

After!
View

View

View

View

I like after much better......
Here's the 33x12.5R15 TSL
View

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

once you take your first step it gets easier. trust me!

good luck!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Here is a side by side shot with my 31's right before class....yay! Dead Link Removed
View

Thanks drmoore!!

No more chopping for now, I think I have gotten to where I want to be. Now I have to toughen it up. Getting ready to order some skid plates. Everything after that will be gravy.

nice lookin truck

Matt,
Nice transformation...looks really good. Makes me wanna trade mine for a newer model. So how much trimming did you have to do to fit the 33's?

Thanks again for all the compliments!
I spend almost all my free time working on this truck....that is when I am not on here...Dead Link Removed Most of what I do is centered around functionality on the trail. Although I don't get out there as much as I'd like. I am telling you, this hobby has really got me by hooked!

Sinjin, those are 15x8 rims and 33x12.5 TSL's. They aren't much wider than my old BFG's(10.5).

I didn't have to do any trimming and they don't rub at full lock. I bought 3.25 backspaced rims before hand knowing that I would be upgrading to 33's. Although, if I left on the bottom of my bumper, I would've had to trim a little in the front.

The main reason I cut the gray off was for better front end clearance. That lower part was always in the way when entering steep inclines.

/-/ or entering deep mud holes.......

lol

Okay, I’m not parking next to you again. Not until I get my lift!

Nice ride. Very unique look.

MAtt don't worry I'll park next to you, as i will be the same hight. Forget about all the shorrties out there :)

Originally posted by COMMOCOZY
MAtt don't worry I'll park next to you, as i will be the same hight. Forget about all the shorrties out there :)

Ooooooo! That hurts!

Shorties need love too!

HOlly fraking crap! i just got the 33's at work and god do they look huge! i sure hope to god they fit!

well Matt, can you park next to Pete???? can you get it higher than that?
lol

Nah, Pete is the almighty...I must ask permission to park next to him. You can tell by how far away he is from me in the last pic.

Austin, they will fit....if they don't....I have a sawzall....MUHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Hey Brian, how are those BFG's?

Guys, I will be installing Austin's bodylift on Sunday....all are welcome...class begins 9am SHARP!!

I will post on NIEC

Matt,

Are you going to be doing it at your house or the parents?
The BFGs are great(my wife hates the sound of them, but who cares). I just have this squeak that is driving me out of my mind! I can't find it. I have sprayed WD40 on almost every moving part on the front.
I have something for you (it goes up and down) and I will try and bring it down on Sun(good time to try it out and see if it works).
I fixed the light on my roof, the power for that light came loose because I didn't secure the wires and the wind was making them wip up and down.

Back