New before and afters with 33" TSL's | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New before and afters with 33" TSL's

BEFORE!!
View

After!
View

View

View

View

I like after much better......
Here's the 33x12.5R15 TSL
View

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I like that after much better too. Great looking truck!!! I read your body lift write up...I see no front bumper still huh?? I kinda like it with it on; are you working on a way to put it back or are you just leaving it off???

Leaving it off.......I cut the gray off with a jigsaw.....no turning back now.

I plan on either painting or hercing the gray rockers on each side to make it all black.

Considering the first picture of the after has me in the background, how can I not like it? :)

Hey, 2001ExSport looks awesome! I saw you driving down McCormick Blvd. a few weeks ago. I always wanted to find out where found the lift kit.

Thanks a lot guys!

I bought it at Off Road Warehouse...kit #883...3" Bodylift for the 98-00 Ranger.

You should join our Northern Illinois Explorers Club. Email me.

That da*n front end

Did you have to cut the front grey off or was it just easier? Do you think it would be necessary to scrap it after a 3 inch on all the sports/sport tracs? Any way to save it you think? I'm ordering my 3" for my black st tomorrow & the only problem I'm afraid of running into is with that front piece.---- BTW your sport looks sooo much better.You mentioned painting the grey stuff on the sides etc.---If you recall the pic of my ST ,I also have all black & think it's a nice improvement. Again,Nice pics & thanks for the write up on the lift---I'm gonna be using all that info for my "liftday"

You guys really, you should see this truck in person. No picture can show how cool it really looks! Matt is "crazy" cutting his brand new rig like that!!

Later,

PS. redex98 - - - - - look us up @ http://www.noiec.com

S W E E T ! !

Boy I bet you are glad you got rid of those 31s and got the 33s. Looks WAY sharper Matt! I like the Safari Bar too! I have also decided that I can no longer park near your Explorer, because it makes mine look too wimpy.

Boy what can we expext next from the DRIVER OF THE LITTLE YELLOW BUS?!

JK Your my hero.

great lookin truck man!! i bet you cant wait to get those swampers in the mud. im envious :)

Looks mean. I don't think my heart could take cutting on a new truck like that. You must have a strong dedication to keeping it for quite a while. Again, great job. Btw, what /who's truck is that(last picture) parked up the street. That thing looks kinda wicked too.

Matt your truck dose look bad ass..
Everyone you really do have to see this in person to see it's true beauty. Matt and I are planing ( if it is warm enough) to to the 3 inch body lift and 33's next weekend on my 98 I can't wait. Also Matt think's he drives a sports car on the Highway with that thing! SO if you ever see him on the road watch out!

hahaha...yeah...matt's x is a sports car on road, and he thinks its a sniper when he goes offroad!! lol

The other truck there in the picture is Scott's truck. Scott Barrett's. He's got some nice looking set of wheels as well. I took pictures of his ride and will post them later on. Stay tuned for more "wicked" rides!!!

Later,

SWEET TRUCK! Are those Eagle 589s?

actually after looking at the pix again it hit me,,,,,,, that's not Scott's truck, that's Pete's truck..... RFR2212. He's running 35" meats on his rig and right now he's getting ready to put a 5.0L Mustang engine in.

Later,

Thanks a lot guys!!

But it looks like photopoint is down AGAIN!

Shabbadoobie-I chose to cut the bumper for the look....You can fab the stock bumper frame to work, but I didn't want that look. I did see you ST and I like the painted rockers. I will be doing that when it warms up.

I did relocated the push bar today and it is now mounted to the frame rails. It is about 3" higher and about an 1" closer to the grill. It looks much cleaner now, that stuff always bugs me if it isn't just right. I had it temp mounted to the original brackets that came with the push bar and that wasn't going to be strong enough.

Yes, they are 15x8 AR 589's.

Thanks fro the pics Andre!

Brian.....I am glad to get rid of the 31's cuz you got em and thnx for the push bar....someone finally put it to good use!!! Dead Link Removed
I did finally get that wire cover stuff on...looks much better now...THANKS!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

once again, i am left (nearly) speechless! your truck only gets better. i really dig the no bumper look, however, i don't think i have the cojones to start taking/cutting any of my stuff off my truck. i can't wait to see what you do next. by the way, what is next on your chopping block?

Back