New Chic on the Block!!

LuvMy98Ex

Reaction score
City, State
Bay Area
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 Sport
Hello everybody...

I am new to this forum and I just wanted to introduce myself. I am 27 y.o. female who owns a '98 black explorer sport. So, far I love the site and look forward to posting and reading comments here.

And to all you men; yes, females like Ex's, too!! ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the site, you will find it very useful in a variety of ways. How do you like your sport, I am hoping to be buying a 1999 sport after I am finished dealing with an insurance claim.

Thanks '92Bauer!

I like my baby...just keep in mind that if your gonna buy a sport you're gonna have a lot of servicing to keep up with. Sports are notorious for that, but I love the look, easy steering and drivability of it. Wouldn't trade it for anything else. The '99 are probably a little better the '98s though.

Anyway, nice to meet you!

Also welcome to the site. :thumbsup: Like said before, this is THE place to be for finding info on explorers. The guys (and girls) on the site are very knowladgable about our trucks. You will save buttloads of time and money on "servicing", as you call it, by using this site for info gathering. Also, another way to save a lot is by doing most of the work yourself. With the incredible amount of write-ups on various things on the board, this is made very easy. Welcome, again, to the site and good luck with everything you plan on doing to your truck.

P.S. I feel it's necessary to warn you that once you catch the "mod-bug" that you cease to save money on your truck, but you will begin to spend excessive amounts of money on it. But, this is a good thing. :D

welcoem to the site :) post up some pics of you and your truck :)

jimabena74 said:
welcoem to the site :) post up some pics of you and your truck :)
Indeed. TTIUWP, (This Thread Is Useless Without Pictures). :p

Welcome to the site I have a97' sport and luv it to.If you ever have any questions just IM me

Welcome and Sports are a blast to play with! ;)

BigDakota said:
Welcome and Sports are a blast to play with! ;)
That's right. :exp: :)

o dont worrie us guys wont chase you off, just make u laugh. love to see a girl with an explorer i agree we need some piccys. lol welcome to the sight hope u like it.

Thanks, my next goal is to become an elite explorer- then I'll be sure to post some pics of me and my baby. I'm so excited, LOL.

Hi and welcome to the site. Nice to see another female join our motley crew :D

Welcome from another Sport owner. Mine's a '00, Wedgewood Blue. Wish mine was black but the price was right on the blue one.

This is the BEST Explorer resource on the web. Prepare to part with lots of $$$ as you get ideas on how to make your Ex even better. :)

welcome to the site i love a sport

Back