• Register Today It's free!

New Explorer Owner

Roald

Reaction score
City, State
Phenix City, AL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Explorer XLT
Hi guys, I'm the new owner of a 2002 Explorer XLT 4x4. I purchased the vehicle on Monday and so far I'm pleased with the Explorer but I never owned a Ford or any domestic car before and I have a ton of questions. I took the vehicle to the stealership yesterday and they informed me that the Explorer needed a new Oil Filter adapter gasket and I got the Plugs and a few coil replaced already. The Oil filter adapter was changed today and I flushed the coolant and added water wetter. The Explorer is still leaking somewhere in the area of the front of the engine do you guys have any recommendations on where to look at? The Explorer have 91,340 miles. Also do you guys have a good website to get parts from? My list of maintenance is long but so far some of my priorities are the fuel filter the oil and new brakes. Thanks in advance Guys :salute: from FT Benning GA

Well guys its been a couple of days and so far no help, I guess I'll keep looking online for some advice with the Explorer Thanks anyway.

Welcome to the site! Sorry no one has answered your question yet. Have you tried pressue testing the vehicle yet?

Back