new flares | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

new flares

I bought a set of Warn fender flares for my 93 EB and I was wondering if there were any wheel spacers for the back wheels so that they might line up better with the fronts and to help fill in the wheel wells a little more. I've got 4x4 and 31x10.5 Pro Comp All-Terrains. Also, should I have the fender flares painted body color, or the tan color of the eddie bauer trim. The truck's a dark purplish color. Thanks.

Wheel spacers are expensive! You might be better off buying a new set of wheels with different backspace for the front and back. You might come out ahead, dollar wise. Plus its safer too.

Hey BPattee where did you get your fender flares from? Do you have any pic's of them on your explorer yet?

Ky_Explor_93 said:
Hey BPattee where did you get your fender flares from? Do you have any pic's of them on your explorer yet?

A friend of mine had them on his 94 XLT, but his transmission went out and he got a new car and gave them to me. I don't have them on yet, because I want to get them painted first, they're black right now.

Back