new front bumper | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

new front bumper

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looks pretty cool

Good looking, would like to see pics of it with the sun on it insead of in the shade. What is it made out of tubing or pipe?

off topic

flames.. seems like everyone has em today.. from semi-trucks to pocket bikes.. but what IF.. what IFF, some1 painted the flame backwards - as in coming from the back of the car towards the front <- now that'd be something!

I saw a guy on TV painting fire....not flames...fire on an old coupe of some sort. It looked like the car was on fire. Fire is totally different.

IZwack said:
flames.. seems like everyone has em today.. from semi-trucks to pocket bikes.. but what IF.. what IFF, some1 painted the flame backwards - as in coming from the back of the car towards the front <- now that'd be something!

I guess it would look good as long as you are driving in reverse :confused:

Back on track. From the pic it looks like you may have added to the stock bumper? Need some other pics.

Yeah, thats him. Awesome stuff. :)

Did you beef up the back of the stock bumper? I smacked stuff twice (replaced with new stock one afterward) with my old ranger and did body damage (grill, lights, etc). It needed something behind it.

Robb said:
The bumper itself looks stock?

Yeah, did you add to the stock bumper?

Tim

nice job on the bumper

Back