new guy with pics of his X | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

new guy with pics of his X

Hey, I just found this site a couple weeks ago and love it. Great people with great information to share. I just started modding my X, I got a bunch of shots of the outside of it. Like I said I am new, so I will attempt on posting these :)
View

View

View

View

View

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?
u=1810677&a=14073627&p=57082292&Sequence=0&res=high
View

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

lol, ok, so you don't get to see it i guess, can anyone tell me how to post these things? :banghead:

Hey you stole my truck!!!! Not really, but very very close. I like it. Now it's time to slap some fat tires on that thing and take it on the trail!

ok, i see them now

Jason-I want to badly, need $$$

does everyone else see them now? if not tell me how i can post them so everyone can please

All you need to do is copy and paste the link into a new browser window in order to view it. Photopoint apparently doesn't like linking to their pictures.

chucky-ok, let me just make a web page and put them on there quick

it looks like you have an acount with photo point.. just copy and paste the link to the album into the reply.

ok, just made a page for em quick
Dead Link Removed

chucky, thanks
tar-I know, I saw your pic in a post and I was shocked, I'm gonna do some more to it after Xmas, u got the darker red though, right? Anyway, thay are twins :chug:

Nice (if somewhat familiar-looking) truck! It could pass for a twin for my '98. :D

spectre- wow, i really like yours, you got a pic with all the lights on? what's the watts on those? must be bright, people flash me for my like pair, lol
tar-lol, great idea, but what could we call it, i bet people will be painting theirs and adding safari bars just to be in it :bounce:

Hah I think we are quadruplets here or something.....

Hey spectre I read on your web page you wanted to ditch the stock air dam. I first I didn't want to just because I thought it would be a waste not to have on there but I decided to anyway for ground clearance reasons......it looks ALOT better now.

I'd love to see more of what ecx is all about, I am very interested in joining

Originally posted by ChuckyD
jason... roomer has it your doing a site for ecx. You have anything up yet???

That's right! I'm also coordinator for NC, SC, and GA chapters. I am soooo close to being finished. I'm just waiting on a little information from other coordinators before I bring the web server up.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by red96camaro
I'd love to see more of what ecx is all about, I am very interested in joining

Where in NY are you from?

Back