New member... In need of transmission help... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New member... In need of transmission help...

Davidw63

Reaction score
City, State
Maryville, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Eddie Bauer 4wd Expl
Hello, all. New here and in need of some help, if possible. I own 2 Explorers, 1)2003 XLS 4.0L and 2) 2007 Eddie Bauer 4.0L 4wd. I had some difficulty with the 2003 (of the ex-wife variety) and ended up having to flush and essentially rebuild the entire engine. That done, started it and it ran, only to promptly jump time. So, I aquired the 2007. Had it less than a month and the transmission went out. I, then, aquired a 2005 XLS 4.0L. Didn't know at the time, because the keys were "lost", but it had jumped time also. Found this out when I pulled the engine to put in my '03. In the process I was going to use the tranny from the '05 in the '07. No good, as the '05 is not 4wd. So, fast forward 3+ weeks. Now have a rebuilt tranny for the '07, but I need a diagram for the plug in that holds 11 wires. And I would like to have it color coded. I have, literally, been all over the internet and paid for services, only to end up with the wrong diagram time and again. If anyone has or knows where to get this correct info, it would be greatly appreciated, as my current wife and myself are about over this mess...lol. Thanks in advance.

What you are needing?
B937DBCD-96EE-412D-9888-84CD10DCEB1F.jpeg

Back