New Mod, Now it's got Balls!!!!!!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Mod, Now it's got Balls!!!!!!!

A pair of those would go nicely with my nose ring, but then again my vehicles are always ladies :confused:
201228-The_rescuer_sitting_on_dry_ground.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

gotta love a truck w/ balls

Damn, holy dead thread. I lost those on a trail like 2weeks after I started the thread, LOL

We were rolling through a drive thru a few weeks back and the guy in front of us had them on his Cherokee. Guy gets out of the passenger side laughing, walks around the back, reaches down and scratches them, the walks back and gets back into the truck.

Most bizarre thing I've seen in a while. I guess it really is a Jeep thing, because I sure as hell didn't understand... :wtf:

Damn, holy dead thread. I lost those on a trail like 2weeks after I started the thread, LOL

Haha, Kevin lost his balls on a trail.

I guess Painter Ken musta took em??

I hope nobody likes them enough to neuter your truck.
I know my dog is jealous, I'm gonna have to get him a set of those

haha, now thats some funny **** right there!

They had these in 2005? I thought it was a more recent fad...

Apparently they're considered obscene now, or at least ebay bans their sale on the site.

No they don't... :D

CLICK

Wow lots of flavors to choose from. But, do these come in herculiner or do i got to do that myself?

Back